Enterprise Hybrid Cloud.
by Thein Digital
Enterprise Hybrid Cloud from Thein Digital means:
- Combining the best of the on-prem and cloud worlds.
- "Best of breed" hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Orchestration and security solutions.
- COTS HW from a wide variety of vendors.
- Complemened by all necessary managed services.
Enterprise Hybrid Cloud solves the typical challenges of IT infrastructure teams as it provides:
1. The speed and flexibility of the cloud: enables application development and operation to meet business requirements.
2. Security: control and security of on-prem infrastructure.
3. Cost reduction: high utilisation of infrastructure, automation.
4. Effectiveness and management clarity: unified management of the entire infrastructure.
An increasing number of companies is moving to a private/hybrid cloud in the form of hyper-converged infrastructure. Why do they do it?
- Operational efficiency through data center consolidation: simplifying and unifying infrastructure management.
- Agility for business requirements: quickly deploying applications and responding to their requirements.
- Lower costs: thanks to commodity HW and an efficient operating model.
Why get the Enterprise Hybrid Cloud service from Thein Digital?
- Our experts have many years of experience in design, delivery, and operation of enterprise grade IT architecture.
- We are vendor agnostic; we use the finest technologies from various suppliers. That is why we will choose the best solution for you.
- We can provide complete managed services for the infrastructure, including SLA and 24/7 Service Desk.
- Cyber security is our key competence, which is why we can take it into account when designing the infrastructure.
- Thanks to the backing of a large group, we can secure suitable financing for you, so you don't have to deal with large one-off CAPEX investments.
Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Service description
Based on our analysis of your needs and preferences, we will propose the optimal form of service from the perspective of HW, SW, security and support.
Enterprise cloud can be implemented in several variants.
From an operating model perspective:
- Infrastructure located in your DC/ in an external DC.
- Proposal and delivery of technology/ complete operation "as a service".
- CAPEX model/ OPEX model.
From a technology perspective:
- Purely private cloud/ hybrid cloud including public cloud.
- Stack including compute, storage and networking/stack including kubernetes and orchestration (CNP/CNS).
The provided solution includes an entire set of services/managed services:
• Complete infrastructure management ("as a service").
• Infrastructure service supervision - SLA and Service Desk up to 24/7.
• Proactive monitoring.
• Business Continuity and Disaster recovery solutions.
HCI stack can be enhanced with:
- Kubernetes orchestration, including cloud-native storage.
- Application CI/CD solutions.
- SD-WAN solutions.
Sales Director Thein Digital
Interested in more information on Enterprise Cloud?
If you want to learn more about how Enterprise Cloud can help you make the operation of your IT infrastructure and application development more effective and save costs, or to arrange a demo or PoC directly, contact our Sales Director.